Submit Reservation Information
We require a reservation deposit equivalent to one night of boarding.This deposit will be applied to your stay and will be refundable if you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment. After the 48 hour period has lapsed, the deposit will be non-refundable. During Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years a $70.00 deposit per pet will be required to secure your reservation. This deposit is refundable if you cancel your reservation 10 days prior to the Holiday.
CANCEL RESERVATION BY: November 17 for Thanksgiving. December 15 for Christmas. December 21 for New Years
We must verify your vaccinations before the day you check in.
This information needs to be updated once a year. All vaccinations need to be verified by documentation from your veterinarian. For your convenience, we recommend you have your vet fax the records directly to us.
Absolutely no pets will be admitted without vaccine verification.
Note: it is your responsibility as the owner of your pet to keep your vaccination records up to date with us.
- Rabies (Every 3 Years)
- Feline Leukemia
- Rabies (Every 3 Years)
- Bordetella (Every 6 Months)
Canine Cough/Kennel Cough: Description/Disclaimer/Policy
Canine Cough (commonly referred to as Kennel Cough) is a contagious respiratory disease which can be contracted by your dog in locations where dogs congregate. For example, dog parks, veterinary hospitals, shelters or simply your neighborhood park or street. This infection is similar to the human cold. Canine cough is a common disease that, much like the human flu, cannot always be prevented by vaccinating the dog. If any symptoms of Canine Cough are noticed in your pet, Pacific Pet Resort™ will remove your dog from any daycare/group play, placing them in an isolated area, and contact you or your emergency contact. If we are unable to reach you, we will have our Veterinarian examine your dog to assess, diagnose and if necessary provide a treatment plan.
DOG OWNER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF ALL THE CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH THE TREATMENT AND CARE OF CANINE COUGH. WHICH INCLUDES, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Veterinarian Services.
- Your Food — We will accept your own brand of pet food brought from home as long as each meal is bagged separately. Please also include any treats for the day in the same package. Unfortunately, we have limited space in our refrigerator for food. If you wish to bring food which must be refrigerated please put the food in individual Ziploc bags.
- Our Food — We serve a premium dry dog food mixed with warm water.
If your pet requires medication or special medical services, we ask that you please bring written instructions on how it should be administered, including the frequency and dosage. Please note, we cannot give injections of any kind.
In the unfortunate event that your pet experiences a medical emergency while staying with us, we will transport your pet to your local veterinarian, or the closest emergency veterinarian available. Please note that owners will be responsible for all costs associated with this veterinary visit (including but not limited to transportation to veterinarian, veterinary services, medications, and administration of medications).
We will be closed all major holidays. Please note that during our peak holidays seasons, camper packages will have a $10 price adjustment per day. Please check our calendar for a full list of dates of our peak season. We also do not offer the 10% discount for new client during major holidays.
All pets must be on a leash at all times.
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00am – 4:00 pm
Sunday 9:00pm – 4:00 pm
We ask that you say goodbye to your pet in the office. Please keep it brief as longer goodbyes are harder on your pet.
- If someone else drops off your pet: If you have made arrangements for someone else to drop off your pet for boarding or daycare, please let our Staff know so we can set up the details of your pets stay, with you, over the phone.
- Emergency Contact Number: Every attempt will be made to provide the care necessary for your pet should an emergency occur. It is important that you leave a phone number where you can be reached or an emergency contact person so that communication between you and the veterinarian can take place in a timely manner.
- You may check your pet out at any time during business hours. Please note: If you check out your pet after 12:00 p.m Monday through Saturday or Sunday after 2:00pm an additional half-day charge will be incurred.
- If your pet is receiving a bath prior to check-out, your check out time will be 2:00-Closing (the half day charge will be waived)
- If you sign your pet up for all day group play you may pick up your pet anytime during business hours (the half day charge is also waived)
Toys and Bedding
We cannot accept personal bedding and/or toys. Pacific Pet Resort™ will provide each of our guests with clean comfortable bedding and safe toys and chew bones.
A note from the management:
In order to prevent a price increase and make it more comfortable for our four-legged guests, we have decided to supply bedding for all our guests at no extra charge. We do not have a washer and dryer, therefore, the washing and drying of the special bedding that the pet owner brings from home is a labor intensive task and the handling of these items is very time-consuming. Furthermore, while the bedding is being washed and dried, your pet is without a bed for a few days. If we supply the bedding for your pets they will always have a clean and comfortable bed to relax on and enjoy their lodging experience.
For the last 20+ years, we have had the privilege of observing pet behavior with their household toys when they are in a lodging environment. We have discovered that most if not all of the dogs, and most of the cats too, ignore the toys from home while lodging. Lodging with us is an activity-rich environment. Your pet is so preoccupied with the activities around him that he ignores his toys. These are toys that your pet loves to play with at home, but at home he is not surrounded by interesting sounds, smells, and stimulating activities.
Lastly, bringing your pet’s toys from home to our lodging facility is like bringing your 5-year-old child’s toys with him when visiting Disneyland.