Our newly-remodeled facility offers resort style accommodations designed to make your pet feel at home. Whether you choose our Classic Room or our Deluxe VIP Suite, you can rest assured that your dog will receive the highest standard of animal care, and will enjoy their stay with us. Our facility features indoor sleeping quarters with personal outdoor covered patios, allowing your pet the choice between a cozy home environment and an outdoor space for playtime and relaxation. Our accommodations offer the the most comfortable stay possible for your furry family member.
With safety and comfort in mind, your pet will enjoy spacious indoor sleeping quarters, with access to private outdoor yards to enjoy the sunshine. For social pups, daily play in daycare with friends will keep them exercised and stimulated before a restful, cozy sleep in their private room.
At Pacific Pet Resort, we are committed to being your pet’s “Home Away From Home.” We offer a variety of experiences to keep your active pup busy while you are away.
- Group Sessions – For social campers, we offer a 30-minute group or daycare session with other dogs. All sessions are conducted in our play yard and are supervised by a staff member there to supervise and join in the fun! (Group Sessions are for social dogs who are spayed or neutered only)
- Private Pet ‘N’ Play Sessions – For our guests that prefer individual attention, a private one-on-one playtime is perfect for a bit of exercise.
- Nature Walks – To maintain a similar routine from home, your pet will enjoy a brisk walk with one of our kennel technicians up to four times a day. This is the recommended activity for our guests over 7 years of age.
- Yummy Treats – After a long day of playing we love to cool our guests down with a delicious Frosty paw ice cream (peanut butter and/or vanilla flavored ice cream treat).
- Kong Delight – Kong filled with peanut butter and treats are a great way to keep your furry friend busy throughout the day.
Before you enroll your pets in one of our interactive play programs…
These are fast-paced, rigorous play situations and, as with children playing sports, minor injuries such as soreness, sprains, strains or joint injuries can occur. While we monitor the level of activity, it is impossible to control all situations or to know the athletic limitations or predisposed genetic conditions of every pet. For this reason, we can not assume liability for injuries that a pet may cause to itself or others while engaged in these activities. If your pet is older or has injuries or medical concerns, we ask that you take careful consideration of all these factors before enrolling your pet in these programs.
*Registration required before drop off. Walk-ins welcome and subject to availability.
All Campers are required to provide proof of up to date vaccinations prior to check in. The following vaccinations are required for all campers:
Vaccinations may be faxed or emailed.
Fax: (760) 433-3089
All campers participating in any social play must be neutered or spayed.
To secure your reservation we require a deposit equivalent to one night of boarding. However, this deposit will be applied to the total for your pet’s stay. If you no longer require your reservation, you must cancel at least 48 hours before your check-in date in order to receive a full refund of your deposit.
We are proud to offer 10% off all services to active duty service members, retirees, veterans, and gold star families.
Identification is required. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Provided Camp Gear
We do not accept personal items, except food and medications. We provide all campers with bedding, stainless steel food and water bowls, treats, toys, and identification collars. We can also provide our in-house food, but we encourage you to bring in your pet’s own food for the duration of their stay. *Food must be either pre-packaged or in a labeled and sealed container.
Holidays At Pacific Pet Resort
We love the holidays here at Pacific Pet Resort, almost as much as the dogs do!
Due to increased volume during the holiday season, we require a $70 reservation deposit per pet to guarantee your stay. You must cancel at least 10 days before your Check-In date to receive a full refund of your deposit.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
During the holiday season, our hours of operation change. Please contact our front desk for more information
Reservations incur a $10/day holiday fee